WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE THE TREATMENT PROCESS
The Microscopic Hair & Scalp Analysis is the first step in the hair loss treatment process, it is an advanced and effective hair loss diagnostic procedure. Through the Microscopic Hair & Scalp Analysis we analyze and assess the deeper condition of hair and scalp, ascertain their needs and propose the appropriate personalized treatment.
The camera employed by this specialized diagnostic tool examines different parts of the hair and scalp through high microscopic analysis, with this information then screened on the computer.
Principle of function: Testing of hair samples from various areas on the scalp reveals the pathology of hair follicles, providing all the necessary information:
- dermatological illnesses
- estimation of sebaceous glands activity
- hair loss classification
- definition of possible scalp or hair disorders
- percentage of hairs in each phase of the hair growth cycle
- existence of dystrophic hair
- definition of quality standards of the shaft
- density measurement (follicular units / cm2, average number of hairs per follicular unit)
- estimation of thinning rate
- reliable estimation of future hair loss
- complete and detailed analysis of the hair and scalp condition
Call and schedule your Scalp Analysis today!